Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today I am EBSQ Blogger of the Week

Many thanks to EBSQ and Amanda Makepeace for the opportunity to be featured on EBSQ's blog. It is an honour and I truly appreciate it.

EBSQ supports living artists. If you've never checked it out, take some time to do so. Thousands of artists participate in EBSQ, it's forums, monthly juried shows, educational series and much, much more.

It was the influence of seeing the artists on EBSQ living their creative dream that galvanized me to begin doing so myself.

Please take some time to read the whole feature and perhaps a few others on the blog. Browse a few portfolios, meet a few new artists, perhaps find some inspiration for YOUR creative journey.

Cheers, Ruth

EBSQ Blogger of the Week: Ruth Jamieson

Posted by Amanda Makepeace in Artist Interviews, Blogger of the Week on January 25, 2011

This week’s EBSQ Blogger of the Week is an inspiration. It makes so difference what medium she chooses to work in, her art speaks to the heart.

Ruth Jamieson


Who and where are you?

I’m Ruth J Jamieson and thank you for featuring me as blogger of the week. I’m a visual artist and potter, though I have been on hiatus from clay for a number of years. I live and work in a little house my family and I built on the beautiful north shore of Lake Nipissing, in northern Ontario, Canada. My dining room is my studio and I watch the sun travel the sky and watch glorious sunsets many evenings while I work. I would say my current artistic focus is on photography and fractal art. I also create many digital art images by combining various elements including my photographs and fractals.

VISIT EBSQ's BLOG TO READ THE ENTIRE FEATURE!

1 comment:

  1. You're so very welcome, Ruth! It was a pleasure and an honor. :)

    ReplyDelete