Sunday, January 30, 2011

REVISITING OLD FRIENDS

Today I am revisiting older designs in my shop. I do feel like I am visiting old friends who I haven't seen a long while. I'm freshening them up and dressing some of Zazzle's newer products with them. Well new since this artwork was put into the shop for the first time anyways.

One of these designs is PONY EXPRESS U.S.A.

PONY EXPRESS U.S.A. is a watercolor painting I did several years ago and which still hangs in my home. I find I can't part with it. It started out as an experiment, crumpling paper and pouring paint and ended up with a soft, vintage feel full of the wind blowing through the horses mane and the Pony Express riders pushing their steeds to gallop across the western plains of America to get the U.S. mail delivered safely and on time.






Guess I better get back to work, Davinci is getting restless.....

talk again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment