Tuesday, March 29, 2011

FEATURE BLOGS FOR THE WEEK OF March 27 to April 2, 2011

I hope you will check out this week's Blog Features on Monday, Wednesday and Friday:

THE ZAZZLE REVIEW Monday Feature: WELCOME ZAZZLER AND NEW YORK PHOTOGRAPHER LIZA DEY



THE ETSY TIMES Wednesday Feature
: MEET ARTISTS AND ETSY SELLERS BETTY AND ROSE REFOUR

FRIDAY FEATURE ARTIST: Is a surprise :)

* If you are interested in being considered for a feature in any of my Feature blogs, each one has a Blog Feature Submissions page *

Watch for more Butterfly Garden items in my Zazzle shop this week and also some of my new cute I Luv Bunnies! items

I Luv Bunnies items can be found in the ANIMALS product category, listed down the side bar of my shop, or by clicking on the ANIMALS category image box on the shop page.




Other ANIMAL categories include:






I hope you are having a fantastic week!
Our snow is melting and the ducks have arrived back, yay!!!

All images are Copyright to the Respective Artist, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment